Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Home Sick

I’m at home sick today. I called in sick yesterday too. Is it possible for me to have cabin fever after in just 24 hours?

To keep myself entertained I’ve been catching up on my social media. It’s better than TV! There is just as much drama and I can interact with the characters.

One friend is apparently going through a break-up, another is talking about a country in the throws of a rebellion.

One person is talking about God and how she’s in love with him – oh yes, he is her “lover”, one more buddy is posting pictures of what life is like as an MTV VJ.

Some friends post about births in the family, others post about the passing of a loved one.

Though I haven’t seen many of these people for years, I still feel connected. I sometimes know more about their lives than of those that I actually live with.

Okay, I'm off to down my favorite drug. Mmmmmm.... NyQuil....

No comments:

Post a Comment