Saturday, June 23, 2012

Here we go again...

So, here I am AGAIN in Las Vegas for the SECOND time this week.

We're staying at the Gold Coast and the room is actually pretty nice. I haven't left it since we checked in  6 hours ago.


The view isn't so bad either.


Seriously, how lame am I? I'm here in Vegas and I bring three books to read.


I'm also drinking wine from a jug out a plastic cup I found in the bathroom. I know, I know, I'm getting wild and crazy. 


This time I'm here for my friend Kris's bachelorette party. In less than 11 hours I will be at the [somewhere] attempting to learn how to [do something]. I'm pretty sure I will look like a convulsing monkey, but what the hell, it still sounds interesting and I get to be with the family.

I'm just glad I won't be going to see Chippendales again. Frankly, gay men doing choreographed dancing does nothing for me. I'm sure a few drinks and a good conversation would do more for me than watching that show.

We're also going to [some place] later tomorrow night. Once again the [events there] do nothing for me, but that's not the point. The point is to have fun with the girls and I'm sure that will get accomplished.

I'd like to say I'll let you know what happens, but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment