Wednesday, January 01, 2014

A New Year and the Changes to Come


2013 was not the best year for me. It was a year of life changing events, but I know it’ll all work out for the better in the end.

I’m looking forward to the new year and the changes it’ll bring. This week I’ll take stock of where my life is and where I want it to go. I’ll be setting goals and updating everyone on the progress. I’m going to work on getting healthier both physically and emotionally. I’ll be working on financial goals and spending more time on ME! I’ll be learning how to cook (and hopefully not injure myself while doing it). I’ll learn new skills and get more organized. I’ll spend more time with friends and less time in front of the TV.

So far my accomplishment this year has been to make a sandwich with a can of chicken meat my roommate, Michael LaNoue, left here nearly a year ago – and I didn’t hurt myself while doing it. Baby steps.



Tomorrow, I’ll take a bigger leap.

Weight: 170


No comments:

Post a Comment