Sunday, March 02, 2014

Goodbye Dear Friend

Goodbye dear friend. You've had a relatively long life and I'm really sad to see you go. I can remember how happy I was the day you came into my life. You helped me accomplish so much. You helped me with school work. You saw me through three different jobs. You helped me stay organized. You moved to Las Vegas with me and when I wanted to come back to California, you came back with me too. We've been through a lot together.

Over the last year I saw you slow down a lot, but it was okay. You were still there for me. We still did things together, but I knew time was drawing near that you wouldn't be with me anymore. Today, you died and I mourn your loss. I don't know how I could ever replace you. I mean, really, new macs are expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment