Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's Cold

I'm at work. The heater is broken. It's now 63 degrees Fahrenheit in the building. It's currently 55 degrees outside. "The powers that be" have the fans blowing cold air from the outside into the building. Now I have to deal with wind chill factor as well. Great.

Ideally, I'd like the temperature to be around 77 degrees. Unfortunately, I work in a Photography Department with photographic chemicals and optimal temperatures for that is 68 degrees F.

There have been numerous studies done on temperature and how it relates to productivity. If the temperature is outside of a person's comfort zone productivity decreases and errors increase.

I have 3 layers of clothes on, 4 if you count my underwear, and i'm still cold.

I'm going to buy a heater later. I can't take this anymore. I can't concentrate on working because i'm shivering so much.

Buuuuurrrrrrrr......

No comments:

Post a Comment