Wednesday, April 01, 2009

birthday gifts

i'm at a point in my life in which i don't really want much for my birthday anymore. i have just about everything i want (unless someone wants to by me a nice 6000 sq. ft. loft in beautiful southern california).

this year i got a lot of very practical gifts. my mother-in-law and sister-in-law got me some clothes, randy got me a hard drive, ron got me a new back pack (with lots of pockets!), krista made me a cake (better than sex) and a necklace (which i already broke), and john got me a flickr pro account.



my sister did something sentimental, she took me out for dim sum and then gave me my aunt's ring. my aunt passed away when i was little, i didn't really know her when she passed away, but this gift was precious.

i had a quiet birthday at home, it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment