Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chart House - Happy Birthday Krista

Krista


Krista decided she wanted to go to Chart House for her birthday dinner. Sure, why not.

Randy and me


John and Krista


The Verg

After going swimming, Randy went down to make reservations. They asked him if we were celebrating something special and he told them it was for Krista's birthday. When we arrived at the restaurant and got our menus it had a special happy birthday message for Krista printed on it.

I had the Seared Chilean Sea Bass. Hands down, it was the best fish I've ever had. EVER. It was topped with chunks of fresh lobster and crab with a saffron risotto. Actually, the appitizers and everyone's meal was fantastic. It ranked up there in the top ten meals I've had in my life. I'm afraid to go back in case it's not as good as I remember it.

Sea Bass


So far this weekend is turning out brilliantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment