Saturday, December 27, 2008

MySpace, and Twitter, and Facebook! Oh my!

today is day 4 of my holiday break from work and i've yet to do anything truly productive. due to my work schedule and classes, i've nearly dropped off the face of the planet as far as my friends and family are concerned.

i don't answer my phone, my e-mails, or check the myriad of social networking websites i'm a member of. my goal tonight is to reply to all the e-mails i've been ignoring, and update my MySpace, Facebook, Hi5, Friendster, Twitter, Classmates.com, and Alumni.net accounts. sure there are more out there, but i can't remember them right now.

technology is a wonderful thing. there are people i would have lost contact with years ago or never find again if it were not for the internet. i have tried to make it very easy to find me. you can e-mail me at

pinlux@aol.com
pinlux@gmail.com
pinlux@hotmail.com
pinlux@yahoo.com
pinlux@pinlux.com

are you noticing a pattern here?

do you remember a time when the contact information of a person consisted of only a home phone number and a home address? now i've got a home number, a work number, a cell number, a work fax number, thank goodness i no longer have a pager, 6 e-mail addresses (i didn't list my work e-mail), a home address, and a work address. you can call me, write me a letter, e-mail me, text me, instant message me, or send me a note on one of those social networking site. i just can't keep up. yikes!

despite all of this, i have been horrible at staying in touch with my dearest friends and family lately. for this, i am so very sorry. you will be hearing from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment